mardi 25 mars 2014

New Kinky Pillows [latex] by Batteries Not Included

My friend Leffe was kind enough to send me a gift... Remember those pillows I used when I invited Kat over for breakfast??

Picture by Tatianna Easterwood

Well Leffe has now made them with Latex Textures... to make your wildest dreams come true... She knows that I do not have an SL boyfriend so she gifted me one so that I can play a little bit.... I went to hide in the attic... and like a Ninja Woozer surprised me for a very good time... Of course as perverts we had to immortalise it with a pic!

Picture and poses by Woozer

Of course I am pretty sure you now want it too.... So you can find it on the Marketplace or In World!! And it only costs 295L$!!! so run and get one for yourself!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire